Temporary and Permanent residence permit in Chile
The advantages of working with our company:
20 years experience in Immigration Law.
The cost of services is paid in stages.
The final payment for services is made only after the customer has received visa in Chile.
The cost of services includes registration of a full package of documents and does not require any additional payments above the specified cost.
The cost of our services includes
- Legalization of documents of the Client in Chile, execution of the application and its submission.
- Case management in the migration department, including personal visits to the migration service.
- Directly obtaining a residence permit and the subsequent registration in the necessary state bodies.
- Obtaining a Chilean identification document, opening a bank account.
- Consultation on the documents required to obtain permanent residence.
- Preparation and collection of documents for permanent residence.
- Registration of the petition.
- Post-permanent residence registration.
For investor visa the price includes the following services: a lawyer, a notary, the cost of registering a company, activation of the business in the tax service, assistance in obtaining permits. Additional Services: providing a legal address, tax support, includingof monthly and annual tax declarations.
For retired and professional visa the cost of service include tax declaration of your income. Its required for obtain permanent residence in Chile.
Temporary residence permit and permanent residence in Chile
Retired visa: Temporary residence permit are issued on the basis of income received from abroad. This visa gives work permit for the principal applicant. The cost includes obtaining permanent residence in Chile in a one year, the possibility of obtaining Chilean citizenship in 5 years.
* Confirmation of a permanent source of income in Chile is required.
Professional visa: Residence permit with the work permit, include obtaining permanent residence in a one year. Requires a technical or professional degree.
Investor Visa: Residence permit with work permit, include obtaining permanent residence for Investors in Chile.