Benefits of delivery in Chile: Chilean citizenship for a child, residence visa for parents, the possibility of obtaining health insurance for childbirth and provides a better birth environment for mother and child.
Cost of Birth in Chile
A good private clinic, the cost of childbirth is about USD $ 2,500, health insurance can cover up to 80% of this cost. This amount implies childbirth without complications, naturally or cesarean.
If your baby is born with complications or low weight, the cost of childbirth will increase significantly.
The cost of the services of a private clinic usually includes:
Supervision and service by doctors of the newborn and mother.
Stay in the ward (usually 3 days).
It is also possible to give birth at a state hospital, the cost in this case depends on the type of health insurance, from completely free maintenance to the same USD $ 2,000.
Birth Services in Chile
- The cost of our services includes:
- Organization of arrival;
- Selection of housing for living;
- Registration of the lease agreement;
- Residence permit for one of the parents, without a residence permit for the mother or father, the child will not be able to obtain Chilean citizenship;
- Assistance in obtaining health insurance;
- Selection of a private clinic or state hospital for childbirth;
- Chilean Citizenship for your baby:
- Getting a passport and internal Chilean ID for your baby;
Terms of service
For a number of reasons, it is optimal to begin the clinic selection process no later than the 31st week of pregnancy.