Asesorias Legales, founded in 1998, provides a full range of legal services to businesses in Chile. From business registrations and accounting services, to civil litigation in Chile.
With more than twenty years of experience in specializing in international law in Chile, you can find the best solutions for you, your business or any emerging challenges in Chile. The practice area of our firm include business and corporate law and other special branches such as: Business Law, civil litigation’s, real estate and inheritance laws in Chile.
The experience of our company includes cooperation and provision of services to individuals and Company’s. Here are some of the companies that we work with:
- Libertex Chile – Forex Company
- Alpari Chile – Forex Company
- Services in organizing the international economic forum in Santiago, participation in the forum (RBK 2008).
- BBS Connection (United Kingdom) – organizing meetings and business negotiations with manufacturers in Chile and Argentina.
- Codelco Corporation – organizing business meetings and negotiations
- Unitrade Chile – a Nutritional Supplements Company
- BELAZ LatinAmerica – legal advice.
- Honorary Consulate of Chile in Astana – legal support, representation of interests in the country.
Jorge Salazar – BPO Partner
- Commercial Engineer Philadelphia University
- Special Program Business English Philadelphia USA
- Before working as advisor, Jorge worked as Chief and Controller in international and local companies.
- Jorge was director experience at Alpari Chile, Libertex Chile and others
Barbara Abarca – Supervisor
- Public Accountant/Auditor
- Specialized in Accounting and Payroll outsourcing services; Accounting procedures relating to control, registration, and booking, closing processes;
- Tax compliance, financial management;
- Barbara worked as Controller in international and local companies
Pavlo Prosianikov – BPO Partner
- Commercial Engineer Universidad de las Americas 2001
- Master’s in business administration
- More than 15 years of experience participating in numerous consulting projects in companies belonging to the most diverse areas of economic activity: mining companies, concessionaires, manufacturing, commercial, etc.
Osvaldo Fuenzalida – BPO Partner
- Lawyer Universidad Central, Santiago, Chile
- Labor law
- Civil law
- Family Law
- During his career has accumulated experience in the development of different projects of our clients in the most diverse economic activities