Obtaining an extract from the Commercial Register and Revenue Service in Chile.
To check if your counterpart or the counterpart of your company are having a good behavior, you can, if necessary, order the official extract from the Commercial Register or an extract from the Chilean Revenue Service.
The extract from the Commercial Register of Chile contains the following registration data of companies in Chile:
- Date of register of the company
- The Organizational form of the company
- The value of the established capital Information about the executive director
There is also an additional statement, which says that it is possible to modificate companies in the following ways:
- Changes in the share capital organizational and legal form
- Changes in the amount of authorized capital
The amount of time you will need to get an extract from the Commercial Register of Chile is up to 3 business days.
It is also possible to obtain an extract from the Revenue Service of Chile, that statement will contain the following information:
- About the status of a legal entity in the Chilean Revenue Service (active or not)
- Registration of the address of the company in Chile (legal address)
- Directors data
- Branches or representative offices of a legal entity in Chile
- The situation with the payment of taxes
- About presence of tax documents (invoices, etc.)
The time of discharge from the Revenue Service of Chile is up to 20 working days